Edgefield Inn welcomes you and invites you to stay in one of the many comfortable and elegant rooms that we have to offer. We take great pride offering spacious, secure accommodations, convenient to all of the many local area attractions. Whether you are interested in playing golf at one of the local golf courses, in the area on business, taking advantage of many of the outdoor recreational opportunities on area lakes and rivers and in Sumter National Forest, or visiting any other local attractions, we hope you will choose the Edgefield Inn for your lodging needs.
Find out more about The Edgefield Inn by clicking on any of the links below.
- The Inn is a two-story brick facility featuring traditional southern architecture.
- FREE!! Complimentary WiFi Throughout.
- All rooms are equipped with coffee makers and hair dryers.
- 27 Queen-Queen Rooms.
- 5 Queen-Queen Plus Rooms.
- 3 exceptionally comfortable Handicapped Rooms, which are completely wheelchair accessible.
- 5 King Standard Rooms
- 1 King Plus Room
- 1 Exeutive Suite
- 4 exceptionally lovely and spacious King Suites, featuring a lavish in-room Jacuzzi!
- All rooms have 25" color TVs and extensive cable service.
The Old Edgefield Grill, located right off the historic town square in Edgefield, is one of the best fine dining establishments in the region. Founded in April of 1999, the Grill has provided fine Southern foods in an historic and architecturally-significant house for more than a decade. It has always focused on serving the highest quality food in a delightful and elegant, yet comfortably casual atmosphere.